Thursday, October 14, 2010

Final Judgement For The Streaker


Billionaire Tosses Obama Streaker A Bone 

He thought he would get a million dollars, but the man who degraded himself to promote a billionaire's website will only get some rent money and help for his sister's hospital bills. Filthy rich website owner Alki David has decided that Staten Island's Juan Rodriguez failed to qualify for the million dollar prize because he didn't get within earshot of President Obama at a Philadelphia rally on Sunday. But "despite the failed attempt," David is going to pay Rodriguez's rent for one year, cover his sister's hospital bills, and give him an undisclosed but supposedly "generous" amount of cash. And all Rodriguez had to do was humiliate himself before the world and get arrested. Who says the economy's dead? Rodriguez hasn't said whether he thinks this is a raw deal, but he has apologized to the President. Yesterday the Secret Service paid him a visit, and afterward he issued a statement saying, "Mr. Obama, if you feel I disrespected you in any way, I'm very sorry for that." But it's been four days since the rally, and the ever-aloof Obama has yet to comment on the incident. Is this Obama's Katrina?

The 'undisclosed' amount is thought to be anywhere from 3 to 500 thousand dollars. All in all, not a bad pay day for Mr. Rodrguez.

 

35 comments:

  1. score one for the little guy.

    i lol'd at obamas katrina. fucking media, how do they work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I`d do that for even that much money. I`d probably get shot in the process, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hearing alki gave him a job or something, and he might be hiring bourbon to be an assistant in NY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not gonna lie if all it took was me to go streaking in front of a crowd with someones logo on me to make money then this is the job for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd probably do it. People forget faces pretty fast. I'm positive I wouldn't recognize the guy on the street. As for people that know him, he can always spin it as something cool instead of humiliating. It's all about the attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hm, can't decide if I would have done the same or not...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think its sad that some people will leverage other people with money :/. On another note, at least I got a laugh out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. did it say in the rules he has to be within ear shot?

    ReplyDelete
  9. all that for getting naked...haha i've seen people streak the MCG in Aus for about $500 that is bout the fine you get...not to mention the crim record..sounds like a win for this guy

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow thats crazy! I wonder if he's gonna get the million!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I lol'd... Didn't hear of this before but it's completely funny... Doesn't matter he was humiliated anyways, there are like 10,000 people with the same name in the country and within months everyone has forgotten him...

    ReplyDelete
  12. So does this mean the prize is still up for grabs?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent post! I was wondering the outcome.

    @Max Steel - You gonna give it a shot if it is?


    I wrote a follow up to yesterday's I See You! It's called Google Analytics Pro Tips & Tricks. You have to check it out. You'll be glad you did.

    See you real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. he won't get to keep a cent of it, due to a pennsylvania law against profiting from a criminal act...

    ReplyDelete
  15. He should get the full amount.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How did I miss this one? Great stuff, the poor bastard

    ReplyDelete
  17. At least he gets some bucks out of the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, I didn't even know about this...That's so fucking crazy. Isn't this mogul responsible? I wondder if the Secret Service spoke to him too>?

    ReplyDelete
  19. SO when they say "Would you do it.....for a million dollars?" you know, some where in the world, some one would do it. Also fuck man, that guy really did get it made. Also people are frugal

    ReplyDelete