Sunday, October 10, 2010

Remember That Site I Linked Last Week

BattleCam.com?

The billionaire Alki David proposed the Obama Streak challenge, where, a person had to streak the president with the site plastered on their body screaming the site for a smooth 1 million in cash.

Welp, someone did it Sunday. LOL.
Video of the streak is currently being uploaded and assessed to see if it meets the criteria for the 1 million dollar cash prize.


Man Streaks in Front of Obama for $1 Million

Streaker at Obama's Philadelphia rally

The streaker is currently still in jail and video of the streak will be released sometime today. Stay tuned to BattleCam to see if he will get paid the 1 million or not.

BattleCam.com

34 comments:

  1. oh shit, he damn well better otherwise i have lost all respect for that site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap i really hope he gets paid :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had I known about this, I would have done it. Although, I would have first verified it legitimacy. After all, how much jail time would be involved? Then again, I have a history of mental health issues, so perhaps I'd do no jail time. Damn... If only I'd known...

    ReplyDelete
  4. For a million? I would've thought about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that guy is going to pay somebody to do something illegal, and end up in jail...

    ReplyDelete
  6. if he doesnt get paid I MAD. you cant run at Obama with the chance of getting shot or tazzed lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too bad he will probably be treated as a terrorist.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude, I would do that for free. Where do I sign up?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol, awesome that some actually did it. Hope he gets his million.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great read! Looking forward to reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Risky business. Secret Service should've popped him in the knees or something, make him earn that mil.

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha hope he gets the money!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting post! You should check out my newest post on ptc sites.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would never do something like that for money

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lol i read this in detail and am now tempted to do some stupid shit for this billionair lol :P Hope this guy gets paid out and shit....he kinda deserves it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha omg this is terrible, I think the millionair who made the offer should be held responsible instead.

    ReplyDelete
  17. so today i herd that even if he gets the money he can't keep it, because of Pennsylvania's law against profiting from illegal activity...

    ReplyDelete
  18. The rich guy should throw in paying for bail / attorney.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd laugh if he got the million

    ReplyDelete