Friday, October 1, 2010

A Great Site With Tons of Original Documentary Content

It takes a second to get used to the navigation on this site but there is plenty to see here. I'm positive you'll find something of interest.

Two of my favourite channels are 'Vice Guide To Travel'
and 'Vice Guide To Sex'.


The ones on North Korea and Liberia are very good.


To check out more channels, simply click on "Shows" drop down menu in the middle of the page.
If you don't find something you don't like on thier site, theres probably something wrong with you.

15 comments:

  1. looks decent. might try it out every now and then. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice shows up there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Documentaries? Sounds so boring. ;_;

    Mayhaps I'll check it out though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. vice guid to sex? seems interesting... :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice find, I enjoy reading/watching things to help me become a better person and more desirable male.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol i liked the 'Vice Guide To Sex' one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for pointing this out man, definitely going to watch some stuff from there :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice, have to check em out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds cool, I'll be checking that out later! Where abouts in the maritimes did you grow up?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Njohn. I'm in NB. I see your out west now? Did you grow up here?

    ReplyDelete